PRAMS Learning Community Data Linkage Webinar Series
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
Please join ASTHO for a new webinar series on data linkage, hosted by the Multi-Jurisdiction PRAMS Learning Community. This series will include sessions about data use agreements and partnerships, legal barriers, and evaluating your data linkage project. There will be an opportunity to ask questions at every session.
There are five webinar events in this series:
- Session One: Data Linkage 101; Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 3-4 PM ET
This will be a high-level overview of data linkage presented by Dr. Russell Kirby, covering topics such as the importance of linking data, how it can be useful, what you need to do to prepare your data, and factors to consider throughout your linkage activities.
- Session Two: Asking the Right Questions; Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 2-3 PM ET
Attendees will learn how to successfully facilitate data use agreements, incorporate the right people in planning, and build trust with partners.
- Session Three: Legal Barriers with Data Sharing;Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 2-3 PM ET
Attendees will discuss and work through national and state legal barriers to data sharing.
- Session Four: State Share Session; Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 3-4 PM ET
States outside of the PRAMS Learning Community will share why they performed their linkages, what they learned, and how the data continues to be used. Attendees will use this information to reflect on their own projects.
- Session Five: Evaluating your Data Linkages; Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 2-3 PM ET
Attendees will learn how to ensure linkages are as unbiased and equitable as possible.
Additional details regarding speakers will be updated as the event date approaches.
Registration Opens: December 15, 2021
Registration Close: June 15, 2021 at 11:59pm
For any specific questions about the event, sessions or your registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org