Providing Culturally Responsive Reproductive Healthcare
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
As part of ASTHO’s Contraceptive Access Learning Community, this ASTHOConnects webinar will discuss strategies to ensure a diverse population of patients receives respectful and appropriate care before, during, and after their visit, as well as via telehealth. Participants will hear from subject matter experts and healthcare providers and build the knowledge and skills necessary to promote culturally responsive reproductive healthcare.
At the end of this webinar, participants will:
- Better understand the key considerations and best practices for providing culturally responsive reproductive healthcare in all settings
- Recognize the impact respectful and inclusive healthcare has on health outcomes
- Have examples of and strategies needed to implement policy and practice changes for culturally responsive reproductive healthcare
- Increase their knowledge of how to promote culturally responsive care during patient interactions.
- Adelaide McClintock, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine University of Washington
- Caitlin Hungate, TTA Provider and Fiscal Lead, Reproductive Health National Training Center (RHNTC)
- Deepika Kandasamy, TTA Provider, RHNTC