INSPIRE: Readiness Website Launch - Strengthening Public Health Preparedness
Tuesday, January 16, 2024
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Join ASTHO for the launch of the INSPIRE: Readiness website and explore how it can help meet today's public health challenges.
This innovative new platform features inspiring stories, practical resources, and proven strategies for addressing persistent issues across four key areas: workforce, training and resources, equity, and data systems and management. Directors of public health preparedness, preparedness staff, and public health professionals are all encouraged to utilize INSPIRE: Readiness as an effective planning and evaluation resource.
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn how INSPIRE: Readiness can improve an organization's public health preparedness and response process.
- Hear directly from ASTHO staff and partners; those who developed the platform and their vision for its impact.
- See a demo of the platform and its various features.
- Margaux Haviland, MPH, ASTHO
- Justin Snair, MPA, SGNL Solutions
- Paul Backman-Levy, SGNL Solutions
Reserve your spot today and see how this new platform can elevate public health preparedness work. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.