Artificial Intelligence in State and Territorial Public Health
Tuesday, August 22, 2023
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Join ASTHO informatics and innovation leaders for an introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its potential applications in state and territorial public health. Speakers will answer your most pressing questions, including:
- What is AI?
- How is AI being used in other sectors?
- What questions and concerns do public health practitioners have about AI?
- What experimental applications of AI are emerging in governmental public health?
- What risks and other considerations should my organization factor into its AI strategy?
Presenters will also discuss ASTHO’s role in continuing the national conversation around AI in state and territorial public health.
- Jamie Pina, PhD, MSPH, Vice President, Public Health Data Modernization, ASTHO
- Greg Papillon, MPH, Director, Public Health Innovation, ASTHO
- Kris Mork, PhD, Director, Public Health Informatics, Advanced Analytics and Intelligent Automation, Guidehouse