Engaging Adolescents in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care and Education
Wednesday, September 06, 2023
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Join this exciting discussion as part of ASTHO's Contraception Access Learning Community. In this webinar, participants will explore trends in adolescent sexual and reproductive health (SRH), while hearing from two organizations on how to successfully engage adolescents in their SRH care and education.
- Understand the current trends in adolescent SRH
- Identify key components and considerations for engaging adolescents in their SRH care and education
- Describe two state examples of how adolescent voice was integrated in SRH care and education
Don't miss this immersive experience to enhance your knowledge and champion adolescent SRH care and education in your communities. Register now for this virtual offering.
- April Kayser, Health Education Senior Program Specialist at Multnomah County Health Department’s Community & Adolescent Health Program
- Lindsay Sauve, MPH, Program and Evaluation Manager at Oregon Health & Science University
- Mayla H. Jackson, MPH, Director, Family Planning at AccessMatters